Wine tours with a difference at Kenton Park Estate
During your visit to Kenton Park Estate you’ll be guided round the Vineyard Plantations, hearing about the family’s story as you stroll. It’s the story of a family who fell in love with a Country Estate, decided to buy it and bring the Vineyard “back to life”.
After your tour, you’ll be treated to a magnificent 3-Course Lunch and delicious Café-Gourmand, our very own version of Coffee & Petit Fours. Just divine.
You can round off your Vineyard experience with a stroll around the grounds where you’ll meet “The Woolly Cru” (the gorgeous rare-breed Swiss Valais Blacknose Sheep), the highly entertaining antics of our Pygmy Goats, and maybe even our “Plum Pudding Pigs” as well as lots of wildlife including fabulous birds of prey, Pheasants, Partridges & even free-roaming Deer.
What's Included ....
• Welcome Glass of Fizz on arrival & nibbles
• Explore the different Vineyard Plantations
• 3-Course Lunch served in the 'Motley Cru' Wine Bar
• Informal discussion over Coffee & Petit Fours
• Magnificent Devon Cheese platter
• Goody Bag to take home with you
Click here for full details of your Tour
Price: £75 per person
Availability: Tours from the1st June to the 30th September